Features beautiful wooden floors and high ceilings, opulent Asian furnishings, a solid teak king(villa) size bed and a large terrace overlooking the Border ranges and Mt Warning. NEW OUTDOOR BATHTUB UNDER THE STARS Private dining is available for both breakfast and dinner if required in your own private dining pavilion.
- King-sized bed (Queen in the Bali) and luxury shower and a STONE BATHTUB in both the Thai and Bali Pavilions
- Flat screen TV, Bar Fridge, Toaster, DVD, Radio, and BBQ.
- Outdoor setting with table and two chairs.
- 1 nightfrom $199
- 2 nightsfrom $400
- 3 nightsfrom $550
Fabulous traditional timber Octagon Bure, furnished with carved teak bed and Balinese artifacts. A huge stone tub is placed just beside the bifold windows in the bathroom. Lie there and watch the sun set over the Border Ranges. The Bali Pavilion also has a huge open deck with a BBQ and lazy chairs to soak up that beautiful sun and fresh air.
Eco Pavilions (Standard and Deluxe)
UNPLUG, RELAX AND UNWIND in the seclusion of your own luxury tent where the emphasis is on comfort, relaxation and seclusion. An experience that is unlike any other. A fabulous way to get back to nature without compromising on life’s little luxuries.
The focus of your stay at Silk Pavilions is in the exquisite flora and fauna that surrounds. Set amongst 100 acres of tranquil bush land, lakes and natural rainforest, these fabulous luxury tents are located only 50 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and 45 minutes from Byron Bay.
- King-sized bed, day bed and/or hammock, and luxury linen
- Chandelier and some tented suites with timber bath tub (Deluxe has timber bath tub….yum!!).
- Gas BBQ, Small Fridge, Tea making facility